Latest Unit Sold: #06-45 sold on 21-Oct-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 24-10-2020: Book an Appointment to view Forett at Bukit Timah Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 21-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 27-09-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 01-09-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah 360° Floor Plan updated
- 25-08-2020: Forett achieves 30% sales on launch day via ‘virtual balloting’
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 15-08-2020: 5 reasons to make Forett At Bukit Timah your next home
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 03-08-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Smart Living
- 29-07-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated
- 25-07-2020: Read about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah E-Brochure updated
- 18-07-2020: Read about Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 16-07-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Floor Plan updated
- 15-07-2020: Read about Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 11-07-2020: Cross Island Line (CRL) to intersect with Circle Line in Bukit Timah
- 08-07-2020: Read more about Bukit Batok Nature Park
- 06-07-2020: Check out the latest Forett at Bukit Timah Video
- 05-07-2020: Read more about Rail Corridor
- 04-07-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Elevation Chart updated
- 03-07-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Preliminary Balance Units Chart updated
- 02-07-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Site Plan updated
- 28-06-2020: Read about Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- 16-06-2020: Read about New home sales see strong rebound in May, up 75.5%
- 05-06-2020: Read about Bukit Timah Railway Station
- 03-06-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Gallery have been updated
- 10-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 08-02-2020: Find out more about the URA Master Plan 2019 on Beauty World
- 05-02-2020: Know more about the future development of Beauty World and Jalan Anak Bukit
- 15-01-2020: More about the Developer of Forett at Bukit Timah
- 08-01-2020: Forett at Bukit Timah Location Map have been updated
Forett at Bukit Timah is developed by Qingjian Perennial (Bukit Timah) Pte Ltd. It is a joint venture between QingJian Realty (Changi) Investment Pte Ltd and Perennial Real Estate Holdings Limited. Qingjian Realty is an award-winning property developer committed to provide quality and innovative homes in Singapore. The Group has 18 completed projects in Singapore including executive condominiums, private condominiums and DBSS. Perennial Group has invested and manages 13 large-scale integrated developments as well as 6 retail, residential and commercial developments. The Group has real estate and healthcare businesses spanning over five countries – Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia and Ghana. Perennial’s portfolio in Singapore includes Chinatown Point, 111 Somerset, CHIJMES and AXA Tower.
Forett at Bukit Timah sits on the former Goodluck Garden Site located at Toh Tuck Road. The development is about 9 minutes walk to the Beauty World MRT Station on the Downtown Line which is connected to the Circle Line, Thomson-East Coast Line, North-South Line, North-East Line as well as the East-West Line. Both the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) are within close proximity providing ease of accessibility to future residents who drive. Forett at Bukit Timah is strategically located in the Rest of Core Region (RCR) with a 10 minutes’ drive to the West Region of Jurong Innovation District and Jurong Lake District, and a 12 minutes’ drive to the shopping belt at Orchard Road.
Other amenities such as a food centre, community club, shopping malls and famous eateries can be found in the surrounding.
Interested buyers please kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view Forett at Bukit Timah ShowFlat as we may be closed at certain days/time. Booking your appointment will ensure that you will be attended by our professional sales personnel during your visit.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Forett at Bukit Timah are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Forett at Bukit Timah is a rare freehold condominium occupying a sprawling land size of 360,130 sq ft along Toh Tuck Road in District 21 of Singapore. The development comprises of 633 units of luxury apartments and are made up of 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-bedroom types. Forett at Bukit Timah offers excellent lifestyle and locational attributes that every homebuyer seeks.
Bukit Timah District can instantly conjure up images of greenery, privacy, premium and privilege. You will find the 163-hectare Bukit Timah Nature Reserve including Singapore’s highest hiking trail, Bukit Timah Hill. Bukit Timah is also where the most selective of Singaporeans and expatriates retiring to serenity every night.
Forett at Bukit Timah is situated in a quiet private residential enclave with lush landmark, providing residents with an urban escape but yet close to all convenient amenities. The development is a short walking distance to the nearby Beauty World MRT Station and just several stations away from Orchard Road. Owners of Forett at Bukit Timah who drive can easily access to Raffles Place (CBD) and Jurong Lake District (2nd CBD) via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
When it comes to amenities, Forett at Bukit Timah has everything residents ever need. Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Plaza, Cheong Chin Nam Eateries and Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre are all within close proximity. Orchard Road Shopping belt is only around 18 minutes away and Singapore Botanic Gardens only 16 minutes away from Forett at Bukit Timah.
Parents need not worry about their children’s education as this luxurious condominium is closed to many prestigious educational institutions, such as Methodist Girls’ School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Bukit Timah Primary School, Raffles Girls Primary school, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Hwa Chong Institution and National Junior College. The exclusive residence of choice, Forett at Bukit Timah invites you to your place on the lush side of life!
Read more in depth about Forett at Bukit Timah – Love Nature. Live Freehold.
Aspiring homeowners may now view and download Forett at Bukit Timah Floor Plan here.
Book An Appointment to view Forett at Bukit Timah ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Forett at Bukit Timah Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.